Monday, November 1, 2010

Too blessed to be stressed...

These were the words of the visibly tired "maintenance man" as I walked into my apartment building, exhausted, after a long day of work. He said this to someone who was enquiring after him. I could really use those words. These days work is insanely busy, which means that my head has been spinning with Monday's ToDos that are far from done on Thursday, I haven't had lunch in weeks, I've started buying clothes online, hitting the gym is a distant thought, and my blog hasn't been gettin' any lovin'. Heck, not even a worldless wednesday!
But I'm feeling the "good kind of tired" though, if there is such a thing. After a long time, I'm really enjoying what I do. And I have these words of wisdom from our always-smiling maintenance man to see me through the next few weeks as I get more organized and hopefully find time for myself again. Until then, Happy Diwali Everyone!!!

5 comments:

  1. Back in the day we all felt "too cool for school". I like this better for adult life.

    Happy Diwali chells!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there. Still too busy to post? Hope all is well and you continue to feel blessed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have really enjoyed this blog. Keep up the good work. The Septic Tank Man

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chaque fois que je vois les idees nouvelles de marque de mode sera incroyable, je suis surprise que sac burberry Brights serie d’annonce d’aujourd’hui. Comme son nom l’indique, sac a main burberry L’introduction d’une serie de vives sacs colores forfaits de publicite tirera sur l’eau, je pense approximation de sorte que la lumiere de couleur a travers, afin de mieux voir la couleur de fans Yan Burberry Brights comme serie, un regal pour d’abord! recommander: sac jimmy choo,sac gucci homme,sac dolce gabbana.

    ReplyDelete