Monday, January 3, 2011

Resolutions

Hello, anybody there? I know I haven't blogged in a while, because, well, I got a promoted at work, got significantly busier, and stopped following most of the advice I give on my blog. I know, I know, such is life or, rather, such am I... Anyway, I was recently whining to T about how I was beginning to lose touch with my friends, not blogging as much as I'd like, not working out, etc. as I'm so busy these days, to which she relayed Butterfly's words "For things that matter, you make time". So there, I found my resolution for 2011 - I'll make time :). For all those still reading this blog, thanks for sticking around and happy new year!

3 comments:

  1. Good to see a post after so long.. hope this will continue :), much unlike my own blog :-s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chaque fois que je vois les idees nouvelles de marque de mode sera incroyable, je suis surprise que sac burberry Brights serie d’annonce d’aujourd’hui. Comme son nom l’indique, sac a main burberry L’introduction d’une serie de vives sacs colores forfaits de publicite tirera sur l’eau, je pense approximation de sorte que la lumiere de couleur a travers, afin de mieux voir la couleur de fans Yan Burberry Brights comme serie, un regal pour d’abord! recommander: sac jimmy choo,sac gucci homme,sac dolce gabbana.

    ReplyDelete